I am currently booking events for 2016 and 2017. Thank you for your interest in including me as a part of your event! I know how important it is to find the right person with the right message to reach your audience.
I am generally open to events of all kinds and audience sizes. Here is a short list of the type of events I typically speak at:
- Corporate retreats and workshops
I most often speak to:
- Female leaders
- College students
- Corporate, mixed gender audiences
My topics are constantly evolving, but my most requested topics are:
- Calling: What is my life for?
- Compass: Where am I going and how will I get there?
- Live Well, Love Well, Lead Well: Spiritual formation of leaders
- Labyrinth: The top challenges for Christian female leaders
- Locked Doors and Detours: Navigating the challenge of limited opportunities and career crossroads.
- Mixed-Gender Ministry: Building healthy, collegial relationships between male and female colleagues.
- Superwomen: Exposing the myth of the exceptional woman
- Let’s Talk About Sex: Faith and Sexuality
To book me for your event, contact me here with the details of your engagement. Thanks again!